Thursday, July 27, 2006

Skating

Sunday night at church Ben asked me if I liked skating, and I said I didn't know because I'd not done it much, and then he asked if I wanted some skates, and I said, 'Okay.'
So Tuesday night when he was over he brought this pair of rollerblades that he'd bought on Ebay. He'd thought they'd fit him, but they were from somewhere in Europe where the shoe sizes are different to the sizes here. They fit me okay, so tonight me and Ray went over to this carpark where they've been skating, and we skated around on the seventh floor. Managed to fall over fall times, mostly while trying to turn, but the concrete is really smooth and I didn't fall badly. Lots of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christop! Ben got me rollerblades too, we all went skating last night, very fun!!
Hope sydneys fun...

Christop said...

Yay! That's great, we'll have to go skating when I get back.