Saturday, December 29, 2007

My new room

So today Piet and Dave came to build a wall for my room on level 9. (Turns out Dave actually lived in the alcove for a year without a wall.) I mostly just helped them get the timber and plasterboard up the stairs (some of it wouldn't fit in the lift), and continued cleaning up level 7. This evening I started filling in the gaps in the plasterboard, and Jeff is going to finish filling them in tomorrow while I'm at work. Then it has to dry for a couple of days before I can plaster it.

I'm hoping to have all the moving and cleaning up done tomorrow, so I can go down to Inverloch for New Year's Eve.

5 comments:

Electric Chikken said...

Milk-crates are the best invention ever.

Christop said...

Milk crates are the only invention ever.

Electric Chikken said...

I stand corrected.

Anonymous said...

That has to be the best use of milk crates. Other than carrying milk.
I see IKEA stealing this idea any day now.

Christop said...

Mmm, I'd be surprised if someone hadn't already started producing milk crates specifically for furniture construction.