Monday, September 26, 2005

Mission Exposure Week

Well, last night I had a big change of plans. Today I was supposed to be going up to Ballarat to enrol in off-campus classes. Then tomorrow I was supposed to be going down to Geelong for the rest of the week for the Ignite Warrnambool team-building camp.
However, last night I got a call from Urban Seed asking if I wanted to come to Mission Exposure Week, because a heap of people who were meant to come pulled out. So, seeing as if my application for residency there is successful I won't be able to be on the Ignite team anyway, I'll be at Urban Seed most of this week instead.

I won't be blogging for a little while, so go and join in at Narrative Free-For-All. (If you remember Battle Blog, it's possibly kind of similar, but better organised.)

3 comments:

Trav said...

looking forward to hearing how your week goes, hope you come away with some greater sense of God's purpose for your life.

Kitty Cheng said...

haven't heard from u for a while now Christop. Will keep you in prayers.

Christop said...

Yeah, I wasn't online much during the holidays, and I haven't been on MSN much. Need to be more patient with MSN, because not many people use Google Talk yet.