Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pain in the Arts

During March we worked did some silk screening onto t-shirts, for Where The Heart Is Community Festival. I can't find the t-shirt I did for myself at the moment, because my room is a mess, so I can't put a photo up. I did one print on paper as well, but the ink bled a bit:

Where The Heart Is will be at the Edinburgh Gardens in Fitzroy North, between 11am and 4pm, on Friday 21st of April. There will be free food (including a barbeque), drinks, live music, haircuts, art workshops, kids activities and sports.

Yesterday I went for a walk during Pain In The Arts, to take some photos of stuff to draw. Found these air conditioners in Masons Lane:

This is what I've ended up with so far:

I think I'll probably end up doing some more with it next week.

, , , , ,

No comments: