Saturday, October 15, 2005

Night on the Tiles

Last night we (Reality Writers) had a gig (Night on the Tiles) at Grainery Lane and made lots of money, so it looks we are going to publish an anthology of stuff we've written this year.
It turned out that the MC we got for the gig was the brother of a girl I went out with in year 12.
I read bits from my ¿novel?, Prochorus. Some of us also did a radio-play style reading of Hendo's Nerd Diaries #9, because he refused to read anything.
After the readings, 23rd of Elvis (their guitarist is from Snog) played and this guy threw an armchair at them.

4 comments:

Tab said...

I was going to come and I 4got :( Soz, it would have been good. Wish I'd seen the guy throwing armchairs - guess they must have sucked big time.

Christop said...

They were actually quite good. The guy who threw the chair was really drunk.

cruciate ligament said...

I didn't realise the guitar player was from Snog. I mean, I only know Snog from John Safran's Music Jamboree. but still, it's a band I've heard of. Cool.

Go lots of money.

Cheers for the comment, reciprocity is what makes Blogger... interesting!

Christop said...

Yeah, I had never heard of Snog before, but Michael (the Canadian guy with red hair, dunno if you met him) said their guitarist is from Snog, and that Aphex Twin are always raving about Snog.