Monday, April 11, 2005

Ignition

Over the weekend I spent a lot of time at Ignition, a gathering of Christian artists, in Windsor, near Prahran.

I was very tired though partly because I went to Tab's farewell party at 3:21am on the Friday. Me, Glenn, DeeDee, Adam and Yedsa left for Ballarat at about 10:30pm Friday. We got there about midnight, slept at my place for three hours, went to Tab's party, played Mafia and this other game, observed Trav making art, of all things, and left at about 7:30 am.

Also, I was staying at my parents place in Ferntree Gully. It is normally about an hour trip from Ferntree Gully to the CBD, then about ten minutes more to Windsor. But the train line between Belgrave and Ringwood was being repaired, so I had to catch a bus part of the way, which added a lot of time to each trip.

I'll probably write about some of the stuff I learned at Ignition, at The Brown Blog.
Update: 'Biblical Storytellting', 'Art and the Church'

Some other people who were there: Kitty Nick Aimee
Kitty has posted some photos here.

3 comments:

Trav said...

NO!!! it wasn't art, i was mearly putting shoes on top of each other and it turned out to be a really cool primid. Primid not art ;)

Kitty Cheng said...

christop, it was really fantastic catching up with you in person during ignition!

can't wait to read your post about what you learned at ignition.

Christop said...

Kitty: Yeah, it was good to meet you as well.

Trav: It was so art! I'm going to ask Tab is she'll send me the photos, for evidence.